Welcome to the TrueMed company website (hereinafter: the “Website” and the “Company”).
- Website content and intellectual property
- The Website, including all content, files, trademarks, and any other material appearing on it, is the sole property of the Company. All intellectual property rights on the Website, including the copyrights, are the exclusive property of the Company and/or of third parties who have authorized the Company to use them. Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, the Company has intellectual property rights in, inter alia, all the pages, content and information published on the Website, the graphic design and any other detail related to the Website. You may not copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, process, create derivative works, sell, or rent any of the foregoing, either directly or indirectly, without the prior written consent of the Company.
- The Company will be entitled to change, at its sole discretion, the Website and/or its contents and/or its design, as well as to stop the operation of the Website, without any restriction and without obligation to notify users. The User waives any claim and/or demand against the Company in this regard.
- The Website includes information about the Company and its field of activity. The information on the Website is on an “AS-IS” basis and is presented for informational purposes only. The information on the Website shall not be construed as medical advice, professional opinion or a substitute for advice that a user should receive from a physician and any other relevant professional. Inter alia, the information should not be used to diagnose any disease or medical problem, to treat any medical problem, to use any medical product and others.
- The User undertakes not to rely on the information on the Website in order to make a decision regarding the use of the product or receiving any medical treatment, and they will not have any claim and/or demand towards the Company regarding the subject. The User undertakes to consult with a doctor or other professional in all matters relating to the information on the Website, including regarding the Company’s products, and to discuss with them the treatment options. In any case where there is a medical problem or there is a suspicion of its existence, a doctor should be consulted, and a medical examination should be conducted.
- Limitation of liability and indemnification
- The User exempts the Company and will not have any claim for their reliance on the information published on the Website and/or information that came to them from the Company and/or anyone on its behalf, and the Company will not be liable towards the User and/or towards any third-party regarding information published on the Website and/or regarding any information sent to them by the Company and/or anyone on its behalf.